American Institute of Balance
Center for Specialty Care
Why Choose Us?
We are THE ONLY American Institute of Balance (AIB) Center of Specialty Care in the state of Georgia. This means that we perform more advanced and complete testing than any other providers in the area and have the most advanced and comprehensive equipment available to test vestibular and balance disorders.
- perform more advanced and complete testing than any other providers
- have the most advanced and comprehensive equipment available to test vestibular and balance disorders
- provide complete Neuro-diagnostic testing of your balance system which is unequalled except for at AIB and the Mayo Clinic
- have been trained and continued to be trained and updated by the AIB, the global leader in evaluation and management of balance disorders
- will get to the bottom of your dizziness or balance problems.
Feeling DIZZY, OFF-BALANCE, falls and FEAR OF FALLING is NOT NORMAL and NOT something you need to "LEARN TO LIVE WITH"
Who Should Get Tested?
- Are you afraid that you might fall or stumble?
- Do you have trouble walking on uneven ground?
- Do you tend to drift to one side or the other?
- Do you feel like your feet won't go that way you want them to?
- Do you ever feel dizzy?
- Have you fallen in the past year?
- Do you have trouble getting around in the dark?
- Do you ever feel light-heading or "swimmy" headed?